Monday, February 14, 2011

Monday's Picks

As I said on Lu's List SpokaneI didn't notice anything Valentine's themed on Craigslist today but here are some non-Valentine's goodies:


This FREE amoire looks like a sturdy piece of furniture.

Georgetown
FREE

Nice wood amoire, from the 70s, one owner, for clothing and other items, with a center space and drawers above and below. Absolutely clean and no cracks, missing pieces, or other problems. Works perfect & looks perfect. I just don't have room for it. You move it. You'll love it! 









I quite like this chair.  I would consider getting it myself if I was in the area.

Lynnwood 
$20
 
We have one side chair for you. It has caned sides and the upholstery is what I would call mauve.... dusty muted rose ? :) The chair is great... could be reupholstered in a REALLY fun fabric for something bold !~
no delivery.
firm price.








This side table has a funky look to it and offers some hidden storage space.  Sounds fun to me!

Arlington
$20

Small red round nightstand/side table. Kind of a flower shape, plastic type material with metal legs. Top is removable and storage inside. Cute brushed nickel table lamp with grey and white lampshade. Great for guest room, teen room, wherever! (table top has a few small Blemishes) 










I like the glass doors on this table and that it's only $20.

Mill Creek
$20

beautiful, hand painted table. 26"Wx26"Lx18"H 









Honorable mentions for the day go to:

Vintage Decorative Wire Rack/Bookcase  I really like this bookcase and it's only $5!

Happy Valentine's Day!
Lu

1 comment: