Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wednesday's Picks

Here are my latest picks from the Seattle CL ads.

I really like this cabinet and I think it would make a great buffet table.




Lock up your precious paperwork while you're out! 

Steel Cabinet on steel legs. 4 locking double drawers. Key included. Tamper-proof, heavy duty. Clean drawers, clean exterior. No major damage, a few minor dents.
Heavy item, bring two people or a dolly. 5ft long X 20in deep X just under 30in tall.


This magazine rack has a cool shape to it. I like that it's a table and a magazine rack and I think it would look cool painted. With a $10 price tag, I think it's a bargain but then again I try to only post bargains.

Magazine Table, Solid Wood with Beautiful Grain
$20
Tacoma

Beautiful table in great shape.

*There are more pictures on the original ad



This shoe rack seems like a fun alternative to the usual way of storing shoes. Maybe you could put it by the front door so guests could put their shoes on it as well.

4 Tier Rotating Shoe Rack
$20
Tacoma

Costco 4 tier rotating metal shoe rack in perfect condition.


I wasn't able to find this item on Costco's website but I found this one on Amazon for $33.99.









I like this chair and I especially like the seller's "nerd footnote" confession.

Vintage Gold Chrome Armchair
Capitol Hill
$10

Classic 1940's oak and vinyl armchair, good bones, ten bucks. Nice enough as-is, but could definitely stand to be reupholstered.

Nerd footnote: Ever seen Paradise Lost, the 1994 HBO documentary about the Arkansas child murders? This chair is exactly the same as those used by the jurors in the courtroom scene. (I'm completely certain of this- I hit pause and compared.)





Happy Hunting!
Lu

No comments:

Post a Comment