Sunday, February 13, 2011

More FREE Items!

At this rate, should I just change the blogs name to FREE list?  Here are some of the latest FREE listings from Seattle's CL:

Maybe it's because I am in a crafting mood, looking forward to Soulumination's event today but this dictionary seems like it would be interesting to read though and great paper for craft projects.

Greenlake
FREE

Large old dictionary, needs repair as pages are coming away from the spine. Covers are not too bad and it seems complete. 





This piano looks good from the pictures.  If you are in need of one, why not get a free one?

Bellvue
FREE

Janssen piano, about 80 years old, plays well, sounds good, looks nice; a few years left we're told. Was a 'player' piano. 5' wide x 57" tall.







And who would have thought you would have the option between two free pianos today?  http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/zip/2211006056.html

I like the look of this coffee table and I think it would be fun to spruce up with some paint.
Shoreline
FREE

Wooden. Two drawers.
38 L
18 H
20 W










And the last pick is a FREE dresser that looks like it has good bones.

Lake Stevens
FREE

We are giving away our old dresser , it has deep drawers and holds lots.. need some TLC few nobs missing but is is still usable .. I am sure someone can use this. It used to be my g-pa's we just don't have the room .. free !! come and get it really don't want to burn it.










Happy Hunting,
Lu

1 comment:

  1. BooHoo!!!!!! I wish I had the piano!! I snooze and I lose!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete