Monday, April 11, 2011

Monday's Pick

Do you love these Art Deco Shutters?  Because I do.  I don't think I would use them as shutters but it would look so cool to have a trio of them hanging on the wall.  I think they are a tad expensive but maybe the seller is willing to bargain...



$20
Everett

I have these Retro Art Deco style Steel panels for sale, they were originally window security grill/bars or shutters salvaged from a historic building, but can be used as Fence panel, garden gate, trellis, railing or as a decorative base far a outdoor patio table top, I'm sure there are many more thing these can be used for. There are (6) that are 22" x 57" x 1" thick and (10) that are 25" x 57" x 1" thick. they are welded 1/2" and 1/4" Steel so these are heavy duty! $20 Each or $300 for all of them. E-mail or call me at four two five, nine two three, forty two forty. 

Happy Hunting!
Lu

No comments:

Post a Comment