Wednesday, April 6, 2011

[FREE] Wednesday's Picks

Looking at the Seattle area FREE listings on Craigslist makes me happy that I will be moving back to Seattle next month.  I hardly ever have to look further that the free listings to find interesting items to share.


These are a few of the items listed today:


(Click on the photo to be taken to the original ad)


I really enjoy mid-century furniture and am always happy when mid-century items are listed.  It's great to find these classic mid-century pieces for free:

Maybe it's just me but I think these waiting room chairs would look good in a living room:

When I saw this chaise listed for free, I knew that if we were in Seattle my boyfriend would want to get it.  Unfortunately, we aren't in Seattle but that just means you could get this fun piece for FREE!

I just love this couch and I think it's a great FREE find.  There are a lot of leather couches listed for free on CL but I like the looks of this one and it appears to be in better condition than most. 

Happy Hunting!
Lu

No comments:

Post a Comment