Wednesday, February 2, 2011

[Living Room Makeover] Wednesday's Finds

If I was looking to completely makeover my living room these are some of the items I might buy from current CL postings.  At an even $190 total (less if you have good bargaining skills or more time to look around) I think that's a good deal for a whole room makeover.

Click on the photo to be taken to the post.















I like how the iron side table has a space underneath to hold books.  I realize the tables don't really do together but I would use one of them to hold a television and they were the  best options from CL over the past few days.  And I could go either way on whether or not to include the roman stool.  

I would add this magazine rack if I thought I needed it and maybe a bookshelf like this.  And of course some colorful pillows and curtains or paint on the walls to liven things up.

Here is the budget breakdown:

couch $40
coffee table $40
stool $25
chair and ottoman $40
tv stand/water heater stand $10
wood side table $15
iron side table $20

Happy Hunting,
Lu

No comments:

Post a Comment