Tuesday, February 1, 2011

[Clothes] Tuesday's Finds

I haven't featured clothes on either Lu's Lists before but the Seattle CL had some good items listed so I figured I would share them.


Ballard
$5
I need to downsize my personal collection of vintage 1980's Banana Republic stuff, from the days when Banana Republic was a cool place to shop.
Size small sundress in great vintage condition, no tears or stains, all buttons present. Has the Banana Republic "star with bananas label" which was discontinued after the 1980's.
$5.00 cash only, please. Non smoking home. 


Eastside
$20

Make a reasonable offer - it's your. Note the removed patch area and stitched lettering "marty" - otherwise good condition jacket.  


North Seattle
$15
100% AUTHENTIC
Light Brown Stripes on a Chocolate Brown Background
100% Italian Silk
Regular Length: 58" x 3 1/2"
PICK UP IN N SEATTLE ONLY OR PAYMENT AND SHIPPING WITH PAYPAL

Happy Hunting!
Lu

No comments:

Post a Comment