Sunday, February 20, 2011

Buy Local Comparison

I wanted to share something I found for sale online today.  I noticed this chair because it reminds me so much of one I included in a recent blog post.

Vintage Side Chair with Button Tufted Back
$550


















And here is the one I blogged about before:

Arm Chair Tufted Vintage
$20
















I loved this chair when I first blogged about it and I still love the looks of it.  

If you are in the market for a vintage cane, tufted velvet chair PLEASE save yourself $530 + $75 in shipping by buying the local chair listed on Craigslist if it's still available. The local CL ad was posted on February 14th and is still up but I don't know if it's still for sale (a risk I take with sharing all ads).  

This is just a friendly reminder to shop around and look locally before you splurge on items that might be available for a lot less in your local area.

Happy Hunting,
Lu

No comments:

Post a Comment