Tuesday, April 26, 2011

[My Finds] Shoes, Cabinets and Dishes!

The items featured below were bought in the Spokane area but I still wanted to share some of my recent buys.

I found this set of dishes on the Spokane CL for only $10!  There are so many dishes in this awesome set that I had to put some in storage.












The set includes dinner plates, salad plates, dessert plates, bowls, tea cups and saucers, serving bowls and platters! 

I love them and can't wait to use them at a dessert party we are hosting this week!

I found these shoes at the Salvation Army Thrift Store on Division for $3.98 plus tax.  I definitely thought twice about buying used shoes from a thrift store but they looked brand new and I cleaned them before wearing them.  If shoes could pay for themselves in compliments earned then this pair has definitely paid for themselves in the few weeks I have owned them.  I have loved womens reactions to them, literally one customer at my work exclaimed "Hang on a minute! We have to talk about your shoes!"











The brand is called New Twist and I can't find any shoes by them online, I am assuming its some cheapo brand but I love them!

My last buy is a small medicine cabinet for our bathroom.  Our apartment came with this funky wood and metal shelf in the bathroom that doesn't match the style of the space at all.  When I saw this cute cabinet at UGM on Washington for $1.99 plus tax, I snagged it.  It works well for a bit more storage space and looks a lot better than the shelf we used before.





Happy Hunting!
Lu

No comments:

Post a Comment