Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sunday's Finds

While many others are watching the Super Bowl, I am busy looking for local bargains.  Here are the latest listings from CL that I enjoy.  Hopefully the items will still be available after the Superbowl.

This post lists a few items for free that look pretty good.

Tacoma
FREE

Full length mirror has a busted leg which would need some attention to get it looking right, but it works just fine as is. just tilts a little....

Chest of drawers/dresser is good for storage in a basement. That's what we used it for.

Office chair has some paint splatter on it, but is solid and has nice curves.

The bentwood chairs are black, lightweight and good for extra chairs around the dinner table.


I have a few items that could use a good steaming.  This one seems like a good deal and in a good location for pick up:

Phinney Ridge
$15

I've had this garment steamer for less than a year. Works fabulously ... steam starts coming out soon after I hit the power button, and does a terrific job of getting wrinkles out of our clothes. A bit easier to use than an iron. Problem for me is that this takes up some floor space in our already cramped bedroom and I don't use it that much except to hang clothes on.

Here's the same model:

http://sellout.mywoot.net/past/details.php?id=469

I think this bookshelf ladder has a cool style to it:

Bookshelf Ladder Style
Seatac
$15

Wood bookcase, approx 6 ft. tall













Maybe it's because my kitchen generally lacks the key serving pieces but I like the look of this salad bowl set:

Lipper Teakwood Elegant Salad
Ballard
$10

Originally from JC Penney Style 158. Includes Bowl, 2 serving utensils and Teakwood Stand.

Still in Box, beautiful condition.






When I was living in Seattle and doing yoga on a regular basis I wanted a Lululemon yoga mat very badly but they are quite expensive and I never got around to actually buying one.  This seller has listed a Lululemon mat for a good deal that I would snatch up if I was in Seattle.

Lululemon Yoga Mat and Skidless Towel
Seattle
$20

The yoga mat looks cute and works just fine. I love the color and the way how it designs. The towel has skidless dots on the bottom.






Today's Lu's List post for Spokane featured pretty little things and these earrings would have fit right in.

Burien
$15

GEORGEOUS RHINESTONE ART DECO TYPE PIERCED EARRINGS

VERY SPARKLY-JOINTS MOVE 





Here are some honorable mentions:
Happy Hunting!
Lu



Follow my blog with bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment